Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Unbreakable.

I kinda like this feeling
I kinda like having nothing left to lose
and not having to worry about
people breaking my heart
'coz it's six feet under
with a Carebears Penguin and a pink and purple scarf.
and it's glass case is in slivers on the floor.

I could give you some pieces
and maybe you could start to fix
the space for something new to grow.
you couldn't have much though
you don't deserve that yet.
and who even knows if you
have to mind to fix it.

Then again,
I have nothing left
to lose
so it wouldn't even matter
if you turned the slivers to dust.
and made sure,
that nothing would ever sprout.
'coz it might not anyway.

And this isn't just to one person
This is to anybody.
I'm a clean slate baby,
come and make me glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment