Monday, September 14, 2009

Fuck off.

ooh you can be RUDE
just because you're "taken" is no excuse to be a cuntface. (maybe i mean bitchcock).
don't get me wrong, i'm glad that you're happy, but there are actually other people in the world apart from your "boiz" and her. People who were nice to you before you got "cool" friends. People with problems more serious than getting your car taken away.
You are actually like a teenaged girl. Totally selfish and self obsessed. I only realised recently just how selfish you are. You take the day off school on the 13th, me being your excuse, and i come over and you play WORLD OF WARCRAFT all day, and barely talk to me. that is just plain rank. I tell you i'm in a bad mood and you change the subject to one of your new obsessions. you know what i'm beginning to think? i don't want it to happen, but i think you do.

fag.

No comments:

Post a Comment